Saturday, October 22, 2011

broken scenery









Today is a warm day, so i pick to wear skirt!Last winter i buy this cute skirt from tally weijl and i
deny to take off me cause i love it. This time i love to wear skirts and jumpers and ankle boots!Everytime I go out with friends is the first i think to put on! I have stuck! But i like it!!!
Those pictures i take by myself ! I hope you like them bb!


 I am wearing:
jumper with hearts from: ASOS (old)
skirt from: tally weijl (old)
clutch from: ACCCESSORIZE (old)
ankle boots from: ASOS 





2 comments:

  1. This look is perfectly edgy and adorable!! Love it!!! Your blog is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful style.. Love the jumper and skirt together.. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...