Friday, April 20, 2012

Frida Κahlo





Frida Kahlo was a Mexican talented painter. All her life was full of musts and rules! She had only the art as a way to express herself.As she said :" i never paint dreams or nightmares.I paint my own reality".



 Many artists, photographers, models, stylists and fashionable girls were inspired from her style! 
If you ask me i really admire her for her courage to be different in her age who every girl had standards! I think she is a hero style! 
This is a different post in this blog I don't know if you like but i read about her life and i saw the movie about her life and really touch me! What about you?

















10 comments:

  1. She's one of my heroes!
    And I've got a post planned for next week with a tribute to her. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so cool! I am waiting for yours! xo xo!!!

      Delete
  2. she surely has affected the world.
    thanks for sharing. it is a great divine post!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO Rena darling for dedicating a post to such an influential lady.

    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE Frida. Unfortunately, she wasn't recognized for how talented she was until after her death. Way more talented than Diego IMO. :) Love powerful woman.
    And thank you so much for following me! Following you back!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frida Kahlo had an extremely hard life and even though i don't like all her artwork..i do admire her perseverence

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i admire her as well!i was inspired by her art as being an artist and the folkclore style, but from the movie too!!many kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't yet seen that movie but she was a very courageous individual. It's on my 'much watch' list for this summer x

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...