Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swap!

Last Saturday my friend Katerina organised a party at her home and it has only one condition! To bring your old clothes and swap them! She organise this about 2 years now in our city and it is soooo cool! Realy i found some very unique things (which i'll show you in next posts)!




 those are some pictures from the crazy night!We had so fun! 
Almost I forgot!
We prepare something very special with my friend Katerina! She is designer of jewellery (here is her shop)! I can't wait to tell you... But it is surprise!

9 comments:

  1. That's so fashionably cool and a great chance for swaping great finds! :) :) You and your friend Chrysoula are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea ,looks like a lot of Fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had been there...I have a bag of clothes to swap and love finding new things.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! I guess you had fun and had also good deal, don't you?

    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. πολυ ωραια ιδεα! ξερεις ποσα κομματια εχω που τα δινω κ ανταλλαζουμε με φιλες μου?

    πολυ ωραιες οι φωτο :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun, one of my friends does this as well and I love it.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you had a great party!!


    what do you think of my latest post? :)

    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea,I would love to be there, was it in Heraklio??? Next time, say something!!! Love, Vanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! sure next time it will be bigger with much more people!!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...