Wednesday, December 26, 2012

maybe i am dreaming







Hello everyone! I am soooooo happy today! after a long time i have new outfit post! and are coming more! Maybe it is the christmas spirit! I don't know! I have missed you so much! I am reading all of your comments and visiting your blogs but i haven't time to answer! Please forgive me i'll find!

This fur is one of my favorite! I could say that is a Santa gift! Really cool ha?
Those pictures are from my friend Ritsa Neonaki and we had so much fun!



I am wearing:
1.T-shirt: Bershka Men's
2.jean jacket: Zara
3.pants: Bershka
4.fur: River Island (from asos.com)
5.bag: bought in France
6.rings: asos.com






7 comments:

  1. Παντελόνι και γούνα...τα αγαπώ!!!!!!

    Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are difinetely not dreaming.. It was indeed the Christmas spirits.. by the way.. WOW!! What an outfit..! Loved it.. A perfect fashion statement representing latest trends..! Hey did you try newly launched I Know Studio.. It's awesome, Take my words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are difinetely not dreaming.. It was indeed the Christmas spirits.. by the way.. WOW!! What an outfit..! Loved it.. A perfect fashion statement representing latest trends..! Hey did you try newly launched I Know Studio.. It's awesome, Take my words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! teleio to kalutero mexri tora!!!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this outfit and the studded bag is amazing!!! Great photos :)
    Have a lovely New Years

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...